Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dickie V is Back In The Booth, Baby!!


And with exactly 4:06 remaining in the first half, I was completely disgusted that I would be forced to listen to him for the rest of the game. I don't know what he was talking about, I think it was something about him wanting a recipe for lasagna or something, but I had had enough. Not only this, but I learned that you can't win a game without a point guard, Tyler Hansborough "...just loves college basketball..." because he got excited after a foul or something, and I heard about 25 times about "...this is the greatest rivalry in the history of the world, baby!!!" I truly believe hell is watching great game after great game, and he's the only one doing commentary.

Apparently Brian McNamee has a secret stash of gauze bandages, syringes, blood and stool samples, and other concrete evidence claiming Clemens did actually take steroids. Of course Clemens' lawyers are claiming that McNamee "manufactured" the evidence. I truly believe that Roger Clemens is the only person in america that doesn't believe he took steriods. Does he really think we're going to believe that Petitte did the juice and good ole' Roger just stood there and watched and said, "...not me, I'm not a cheater..." Sure Rog, just come clean, it's going to be much easier in the end.

Oh, Duke beat Carolina in the Dean Dome last night. I almost forgot to mention the game, I think it's because of the nightmares of Dickie V I had last night. Anyhow, if Ty Lawson plays, I think it's a closer game, but Duke just shot the lights out. It's tough to beat any team that makes 13 3-pointers. Hansborough is tough, but that point guard, Thomas, was horrible. He was out there playing like every possession was 1 on 5. He destoryed the Heels. He went flying through the lane with nowhere to go more times than I care to remember, he was painful to watch. It must be quite a feeling to beat Carolina in the Dean Dome.

According to ESPN.com, Northwestern football has a better recruiting class than Purdue this year. Let me repeat that. NORTHWESTERN HAS A BETTER RECRUITING CLASS THAN PURDUE!!!!! Does that not turn your stomach?? I'm not sure how much stock you can put into this, after all, ND did have a top 10 recruiting class last year and look where that got them? But still, come on Joe, step it up a notch here!

No comments: