Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yeah, I've been pretty lazy


Well, maybe not lazy, I have been ridiculous busy. I'm trying to balance 2 jobs and dealing with health insurance problems. I think I've spent more time in the last month trying to get my health insurance issues resolved than actually finding a new job. Absolutely miserable.
World B. Free was one of the great Cleveland Cavs. One of my earliest memories was watching him at the old Richfield Coliseum. He was coming down the court on a fast break, no defense in front of him. He pulled up at the 3 point line and drained the 3. The Coliseum went nuts.

But, I've missed quite a few things. One of those things I haven't missed it a Detroit Tigers win. I guess a $140 million payroll gets you 0-7. I'm sure they're going to get things turned around, they're too good to keep losing, but that's just horrible.

The NCAA season ended with a bang. Actually a 3 pointed that's going to go down in history as one of the biggest clutch shots ever. What a great final game, as long as you weren't a Memphis fan. Back and forth, lots of athleticism, great basketball, just a great game. Considering the Saturday night games, the Championship sure made up for it.

One Shining Moment was great! As usual.

UNC being down 40-12 or whatever it was. Coming back and getting it down to 4 points, and then losing by 20. What an emotional roller coaster for Carolina fans??

My fantasy baseball team had possibly the worst week in the 9 year history of the Big 10 Units. I had 6 starts and between them they could not even muster up 25 combined points.

CC Sabathia sure doesnt' look like a Cy Young winner? He's been terrible early this season. Along with pretty much everybody else on the Indians. Hafner has more Ks than hits. Peralta is terrible. Victor is banged up. The Outfield is in shambles. Delucci is terrible. Michaels is worse. Carmona has been the lone bright spot. And I guess Westbrook put together a real nice start last night. They're 4-5. With the team they have, there is no way they should be 4-5. And Borowski is awful. They're going to need to find a new solution for the back end of the pen.

And a final note, I had to fax 5 pages to my new employer. I went to FedEx Kinko's. The total bill was $9.67. Yes, that's right, $9.67 for faxing 5 pages. 5 fucking pages, almost $10. I will never set foot in a FedEx Kinko's again.

No comments: