Monday, January 28, 2008

Some Links For Your Monday Morning



Apparently you should not get hit by this guy when riding your bike.

I think this woman has the quote of the year so far. "If I hadn't gotten so drunk, I guess my baby wouldn't have died." They should try putting her into a microwave to see how it feels.

The New Home Sales numbers came out today. The December numbers were the worst of 2007 and the November numbers were revised down even further. This is not good at all for the economy. I have a pretty good feeling the fed will be lowering rates another 50 basis points on Wednesday.

But at least our airport security is in tip top form!

Want to go to the Super Bowl?? Better have some cash!

Tiger won another golf tourney, tying Arnold Palmer for 4th all time in career wins. And Clemens is still trying to tell people that he didn't actually do steroids. I suppose the sun is going to set in the west tonight too.

And finally, when Pikus gets back from Ireland, he's going to be really excited about this!

I thought a nice soothing picture of the Engineering Fountain would be nice. Hope you're having a happy Monday.

No comments: